I have noticed something new about myself within the last couple weeks. I HATE having my hands sticky. It all started a couple weeks ago on my bi-monthly grocery shopping trip. I pulled out a can of frozen apple juice. This can had leaked and now the sticky mess was all over my hands. I thought I would be ok until I got home to wash it off, but as I was finishing my shopping I started to get more and more anxious and annoyed. I ran my cart up to the shortest line and quickly bagged all my groceries and then asked where the nearest bathroom was. I had the check out guy watch my cart. I literally ran to the bathroom to wash my hands.
OK, now fast forward to a couple days ago. I am cleaning out my car and happened to grab a sticky wrapper. I had to immediately run to the sink and wash my hands. Funny how I never noticed this about myself before.
Is there anything you can't stand or something that drives you crazy?
3 comments:
It's kinda funny:) I like to know things right away:) Meaning if I am planning something I want to know if it's on or not or details of the event. I don't like to wait for an email back of a phone call back:) I just need to know now:) It's a bad thing sometimes.
Ha, that's funny. I too don't like my hands to feel sticky. Drives me nuts. I'm mostly OCD though so anything like that drives me nuts. :):)
Hi cousin, How are you? Just stoppin by to read some of your blog, the pics of you and Tonya are so cute! Also, Just wondering...how do you do only bi monthly shopping trips? That would save me tons of time. I end up going every week.
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Serina
Post a Comment