Monday, November 10, 2008

Little "T"

Sorry for taking so long to post. We have been having camera challenges.

Tonight I went and spent some much needed time with my little sis. I laugh
whenever I say little because she has always been taller than me. I guess that
isn't possible. Taller ever since I can remember.We ate chocolate chip cookies,
played Pass-the-pigs and Yatzee and just chatted the evening away. We are both
full time students so finding time to be together can be a challenge. Thanks sis
for making time tonight. I had a great time!
This is our non-professional photo shoot. Turned out pretty darn good if you ask me. My wonderful husband was behind the camera.
Yes, this was the first time I met my "little" Tonya. She was pretty cute
for a while until she started pulling my hair. Mom had to cut my beautiful long hair to keep it out of her reach. I loved to help my Mom take care of baby Tonya. I got to help bottle feed and keep her entertained :-).
My sister had what was affectionately called "the look." If she didn't know you or like you, you got this look. Of course she liked me and so I mainly got all smiles. As you can also see I've been practicing my smiling skill for a long, long time.
We grew up going to Fir Point Farms Pumpkin Patch. This was taken the last time we were there as a family about 5 or 6 years ago.
My sister's senior prom night. Doesn't she look pretty and don't I look like a proud big sis.
One of my most memorable moments in life. My sister was my Maid-of- Honor at our wedding. So blessed to have you in my life little sister. I love you and pray the Lords blessings upon you.

No comments: