Sometimes the Lord has to teach you to let go. I am in the middle of learning that right now. So much of life we think we can control but in reality it is the Lord blessing us with our hearts desires. The Lord is showing me that closing doors or different directions are also under His control. Matthew and I have been blessed this last month. No, things aren't going like we had planned, but the situation is in the Lord's hands and we can be at peace knowing that whether good or bad, the Lord will take care of us. This is what I mean by letting go. We are in a place of no control right now and instead of being afraid and doubtful of our Lord, we are learning to trust in Him and be excited for what the future holds.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow. What a wonderful time it is to gather with friends and family and celebrate all the Lord has done for us!!! A tradition in our family involves listing five specific things we are thankful for over the past year. Sometimes it is really easy for me to think of five specific things, and at other times it takes me a while. This year I was overwhelmed with thoughts of how good the Lord has been to me. I pray that each one of you will find time today or tomorrow to think about what the Lord has done for you this past year and thank Him for it.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment