I will start out with this pic because this was my sink for about one and a-half months. I was so happy to have our new sink put in place and the dishwasher up and running. Partially old kitchen needing to be removed. Tearing out the old floor. Surprise! We had dry rot under our sink. Not only did we have to tear out the vinyl floor but also the sub-floor as well. The joys of home ownership :-) Matthew screwing down the Hardy Backer Board Tiling the floor The finished floor We are so glad to be finished. We want to thank family and friends who helped and encouraged us along the way. Come over sometime and we will fix you up some good food from our brand new KITCHEN!!! For a complete BEFORE shot, scroll down to older posting
Congrats guys!!! It looks SOOOO good! I bet that was just a big sigh of relief to have finally finished it. Hope everything is going well. See you next Monday!!
2 comments:
Congrats guys!!! It looks SOOOO good! I bet that was just a big sigh of relief to have finally finished it. Hope everything is going well. See you next Monday!!
It looks AMAZING!! Good work! Now you can ENJOY it!
Post a Comment