Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A few pictures of our summer adventures

Fun at the Portland Rose Garden


Hiking Angel's Rest in the beautiful Columbia Gorge



Matthew has recently discovered clam digging. This was our first trip to the Nehalem Bay to catch some yummy clams.
Yes, clam digging is a very dirty task which is way I decided to photograph the day's adventures instead of take part in the fun. Maybe the next time we go out I will participate.
This hug was BEFORE the clam digging
The object of Matthew's hard work. This guy might look small in this photo, but he was longer than Matthew's hand. Matthew caught three or four of these big monsters. Way to go honey!!!

We call this clam wrestling. He literally is up to his shoulders in the sand. Quite a fight but my husband won.
Kitchen DEMO day


What our Kitchen looked like before the remodel

These are just a few of the pictures from the Gault's summer adventures. Trust me, there will be many more pictures in the days to come. I will have to get you all caught up before our fall adventures begin.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Very Fun Rach! =) Yay for having a blog!

Stacey said...

I love these photos! I can't wait to see all of your adventures!!

Rebekah Birt said...

YEA FOR THE GAULT FAMILY BLOG!!!! I can't wait to add it to my daily list of blogs to check out. Love you guys!