Friday, November 12, 2010

Home project 2010

So I decided to redo our bedroom while Matthew was away hunting this year. When we painted it early on in our marriage, we envisioned a tropical type room that reminded us of Hawaii. Well, that never really happened aside from the bright colors in the room. This time around I decided to go neutral with the wall color and bedding and add pops of color here and there. I love the color green and ended up making that the color for now. I bought a new dresser as well and was finally able to put up my Uppercase living wall decal!!!! I am happy with the room so far. There are a few things to add here and there.

Here are the before and after shots. Notice Ginger likes to be in on the pictures :-)



New room!!!!



1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

Awesome, Rach!!! I love your new dresser- it's gorgeous! ; )