Last Sunday a good friend came over to teach me how to make delicious dinner rolls. Matthew loves her rolls and I am making them for Thanksgiving dinner this year (along with a pecan pie). So she graciously offered to come to our place and teach me. Well everything was going great until it was time to start using the flour. I had forgotten that I had bought whole wheat pastry flour to use instead of regular flour. The dough was all wrong and didn't really rise properly. I was bummed and was wondering what to do with this funny dough. Well, Matthew ended up making pizza!!! It was good but the crust was pretty heavy and thick. Overall this dough was my disaster.
Pizza Matthew made
So on Wednesday I decided to try and make the rolls again using regular flour. They are super easy to make and turned out so yummy!!!!
Now I get to experiment with pecan pie recipes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment