Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oceon Fishing Trip!!!

My birthday present from my wonderful father-in-law was a salmon fishing trip. So I cashed in on my present yesterday. We went out with a charter and had a blast. Everyone on the boat caught our limit. Here are some pics of our Pacific adventure :-)


Me sitting up in the captions area

Chuck bringing in a Salmon


The two of us on the way back to port


Yes, I did catch this fish and we will be eating some of it for dinner tonight :-)

Our weapons

All the fish those of us on the boat caught

My fish are the two next to me and the other two are Chucks

Sally and Fred :-)

Getting ready to clean off their scales

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That's so cool! And now I understand why there was a board in the middle of your lawn this morning. :) Looks like such a fun day! Thanks for watching Sarah this morning! You're the best!