Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anniversary Weekend in Eugene

Since our anniversary was on a weekday this year, we decided to head out of town to stay at a B&B for the weekend. We ended up heading south to Eugene to explore. We had a wonderful weekend and got quite a taste of the city.


Matthew and I at U of O

Where we stayed


The view from our window

We spent some time sitting, reading, chatting and relaxing on these two chairs
Our bedroom. On the other side of the room was a bathroom with a claw foot tub!!!


For lunch on Sat, we headed to the Eugene Farmers market.


I don't remember what the name is in French, but this has chocolate melted in the middle. Yummy!!!


After lunch we headed to a park and walked around for a bit and found a place to sit down and chill.


Then we headed to another park by the Willamette River




For dinner, I put on the dress that I made and we went to Thai food. It was sooo good. I also got a coconut bubble tea.

Our breakfast on Sunday was super good.


Matthew found this bench at U of O and really thought it was cool.

The campus had some really beautiful flowers.

It was a fabulous weekend. It was so nice to just get away and enjoy each others company!!!

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

I love all of the pictures! That looks awesome! Some of the pictures of the gardens at the bed and breakfast look like a painting- they don't even look real! ; )