Monday, January 12, 2009

Schmitt Cousin Night

My cousin's are all very close and we love to get together and have fun. Last night we all got together for a night of junk food eating, Wii playing, and laughing to I Love Lucy Episodes. Here are some photos to prove we all had a great time!!! Unfortunately there were four cousins who couldn't be there and we really missed you all (Nick, Evie, Ansu and Sata).Getting the grub ready
My oldest Cousin Katy had the first baby out of us cousin's. He was born August 31st and he sure is a cute little guys. Just look at those chubby cheeks.
Tonya and Jake. She keeps asking me when she will have a nephew to hold? It's alway a nephew. She never asks for a niece. I wonder why?
Rachel and Jacob. He sure was passed around a lot last night.

Everyone was very intense playing Mario Cart. Look at Matthew's face. Need I say more.
Matthew and Joe playing a shooting game on the Wii
David, Tonya and the top of Jacob's head (sorry little guy)
Matthew and Jacob (mmmm....... I think we should start thinking about getting us one of those cute things ;-)
We all love I Love Lucy :-)
Relaxing on the couch
Watching the Chocolate Factory Episode (one of the funniest ever!!!)
Nathan and Cuddles the cat

2 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

What a cute baby! It looks like you guys had a great time!! : )

Mindy said...

So much fun! We need to do it again sometime!