Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The long car ride to go snow shoeing

This is what I looked at for most of last Tuesday. After a couple days of being house bound, I decided to go snow shoeing with my wonderful brother -in -law and two sister- in- laws. Anna came and picked me up at my house at 11 am. We went and picked up one of Sarah's friends out near Damascus and then finally made it to Sarah's house around 2:15. This is the view from our car window. We left Sarah's house to come home at 5:15 and made it home at 8pm. It really was a fun day, but man the traffic was horrible. Luckily we knew all the back ways home or we would have spend the night in the car on I-205 that night :-).Rachel, Sarah, Jason and Anna
Anna and Jason testing out the snow shoes.
Climbing Mt. Tabor

No comments: