Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Husband on Earth!!!

So picture this. 6:30 in the morning. The cell phone rings then the home phone rings. My work called this morning to see if I could come in. Some of their other scrubs were having trouble getting to the hospital due to icy roads and bad traffic. I say, " Sure I'll come in, we just have to put the chains on the car and I'll be on my way."

6:33- Me, " Ummm, honey? Work just called and they need me to come in this morning. Can you help me put the chains on the car?" some trepidation in my voice. I hate waking him up.
Matt- "What is going on?" in a very sleepy voice
Me- " I need to go to work today and I need help putting on the chains." in a very happy voice
Matt- "OK, I'll be out in a second." still in a very sleepy voice
Me-" While you wake up I'm going to take a quick shower."
Matt- "I'll meet you in the garage."

My wonderful husband go out of bed early and put the chains on my car for me this morning. And he put half of them on without his contacts in :-).

Thank you Matthew for being the Best Husband Ever!!!!

No comments: