He can now sit up without falling down.This new outlook on life is very exciting for the little guy
Trying to get Daddy's soup
Hunger for the Word of God
Pumpkin patch last Sunday
I spent the majority of last Saturday at a ladies event at church. I got home and found the little man dressed like this. They were about to go on a walk. I guess the pants were already on when Daddy noticed the onsie wasn't buttoned up :-)
Practice with the sippy cup
Ready for some food!!!
"Mom, I don't need those colored rings, just let me play with the post"
Peek-a-boo
Really wanted some Salmon.
Loves his Auntie T
Thinking ahead
5 month shot
Chill'in on Daddy. I have to say this is one of my favorite shots ever of him
Playing outside
I love snuggling my sleepy boy!!!
Love that smile



















2 comments:
He is just the CUTEST thing ever!!! Love him!
He is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment