Well, life has had its ups and downs. I am hopeful that we are starting to settle into a routine now that Mommy is on the mend. I wanted to get caught up on my blogging and just decided to do one big post. So without further ado, here is what we have been up to lately with the little man.
On our walk today enjoying the sunshine!!!
This is how he likes to sleep most days. Taken when he was 10 days old
Getting some face to face time with Tia (Auntie) Sarah
He really likes bath time. I think he was ment to be a swimmer like his daddy :-)
Snuggle time with Gramma Jean
Chill'in in his swing
Talking with Grampa Kerry
We took him fishing for the first time when he was 11 days old. As you can see he slept through most of our time but take a look at what he caught!!!
Isaac's catch. I am one proud Momma!!!
Auntie Anna
Uncle Jason
We went to the beach and boy was it a beautiful day. Here Isaac is taking a nap on Momma's coat placed on the sand.
Momma and Isaac
Daddy and Isaac
Napping with Daddy in our tent on the beach
Mother's Day. One of my best ever!!! I love being his momma :-)
Snuggle time with Grampa Kerry
Kathy came to visit
We tried and it didn't work :-)
Getting some lov'in from Daddy
Tummy time. Oh how I love this little face!!!










Helping Aunt Tonya celebrate her 25th Birthday yesterday!!!
1 comment:
He is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! ; )
Post a Comment