Last Saturday we hit a milestone. 37 weeks and baby is now full term. Praise the Lord!!! For a while there we thought baby would be a preemie. My doctors appointment last Friday showed that we are between 2-3cm and 50-75% effaced. Of course the brackston hicks contractions I was having so frequently stopped from about 35 weeks till just a couple days ago but they are back and getting uncomfortable at times.
Matthew and I are trying to take advantage of our time left just the two of us. On Sunday afternoon we got the free library pass to the Japanese Gardens and walked around for a couple hours up there. It was chilly but very pretty. The cherry blossoms should be in full bloom in a week or two.
We are both getting really excited. I still can't believe that soon we will get to see and hold our little one!!! I asked Matthew last night if he thought he would cry at all when he meets his little bundle of joy. He said that he isn't a crier (which is true), but that you never know. I'm sure I will. Maybe not right away but I know it will happen. It is so fun to pray over this little one and to anticipate what the Lord will do in and through them. We already know they are obedient because they obeyed our instructions to stay inside until April 1st :-).
37 week preggo pics taken at the Japanese Garden
Its funny to look back at the pictures we took early on in the pregnancy and compare them to these. I look huge in these pictures!!!
Well hopefully our next post will include some adorable baby pictures but you never know. God might want this little one to stay in for a couple weeks more.
1 comment:
Rachel you look BEAUTIFUL!! Praying lots for you as you are at the end!! Can't wait to see if Baby G is a she or he!! :)
Post a Comment