Monday, September 27, 2010

Guns and Fishing, August 2010

Back in August I got the chance to go shooting with my cousin Sean. We went to a gravel pit out near Estacada, OR. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again!!!




We shot about 6 riffles and 5 handguns

I really enjoy fishing and my Father-in-law took me out this summer for some ocean Salmon fishing. We also went with some good family friends. Dale and Mark. This first picture is my salmon which they decided to let me kill. Well, unfortunately I kept hitting it in the gills instead of the head. As you can see, I left a bloody mess.

My father-in-law


Mark has the pole and we are all standing around hoping he brings one in!!!

Our catch. Not to brag or anything, but my fish was the biggest!!!

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

I really want to go ocean fishing, but I'm scared that I'd get sick. and it wouldn't be fun to be sick and not be able to go to shore. :) Good for you trying to kill your own fish- I don't think I could do it!!