Today I married the most wonderful man on earth. The years are just flying by. I love him so much and can't wait to see what the coming year has in store for us. I pray the Lord grants us many more wonderful years together!!!!
On our wedding day
Honeymoon in Canada
Vacation in Hawaii
San Francisco
Multnomah Falls (this is where we went on our first date)
I love all of the pictures of you guys!! I think the getaway car one is my favorite. ; ) Isn't it amazing to think about all that you've been through as a couple in the last 4 years?!! God is sooo good!! Happy Anniversary, and MANY more to come!
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures of you guys!! I think the getaway car one is my favorite. ; ) Isn't it amazing to think about all that you've been through as a couple in the last 4 years?!! God is sooo good!! Happy Anniversary, and MANY more to come!
Post a Comment