I celebrated my 27th Birthday on December 8th. It was a wonderful day filled with time spent with family and of course, eating yummy food. I love Macaroni and Cheese with hotdogs. I have since I was a little kid. Matthew really isn't a fan, so since I haven't had it in a really long time, I decided to make it for my Birthday lunch. Boy was it scrumptious!!!
For dinner Matthew took me to Famous Dave's and I ordered a full rack of ribs and a root beer. Ribs has got to be in my top three favorite foods category. It was soooo good and I have officially decided that Famous Dave's is the best ribs place I have tried!!!
1 comment:
Terry loves Famous Daves! He's been practicing smoking ribs on our traeger and is getting pretty good. : ) We went there Saturday night, and I just know he and his brother ate a whole pig!!
Post a Comment