No we aren't pregnant, all though I'm sure some of you thought that was what this was about :-).
I got a call from Meridian Park this morning and I am scheduled to start working Nov 30th. I will be working part time and have an internship for 6 months before I start circulating on my own. The days I will be working are still not decided yet, but I know that at least for six months I will be working 7am till 3:30pm. Pretty nice schedule I must say. Anyway, I know a lot of you have been praying for me and my job quest so thank you so much.
Now I can get busy putting our house back together after all this remodeling, replacing business!!!
4 comments:
I was wondering how things were going! That's AWESOME!! Congratulations!!!!
YEAH!!! Praise the Lord!
Oh, that's awesome! I'm thrilled for you!!
I'm a little behind, but congratulations!! I hope the job is going well for you!
Post a Comment