Friday, October 9, 2009

Brand New Windows!!!

So we finally bit the bullet and ordered new windows for the house. After we found ice on the INSIDE of the windows this past winter we knew that something needed to be done. My wonderful Uncle Mark offered to help us put them in and since I haven't started work yet, I got to help. We had a blast!!! Here are some pics.

My Uncle Mark caulking the siding.

Our first new window!!

Matthew pulling out the trim on the inside.

Have I ever mentioned that I really like power tools? Here I am using the sawsall for the first time. I thought my teeth were going to shake out of my head :-)

The back of the house with new windows and trim. The outside of the house is all finished and painted. Now we get to do the trim on the inside.

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

You found ice inside your house?!! Oh my! When I lived at my parent's house the door in my room that went to the outside wasn't very good, and snow blew under it. So I had some snow in my room. ; ) The windows look fantastic!!