Last Tuesday (Sept,1) I took the dreaded NCLEX exam to get my nursing license. Well praise the Lord, I passed and now I am officially Nurse Gault. I do have a job lined up at Legacy Meridian Park hospital as a Operating room nurse. Because of all the paper work needing to be done on my behalf there, it looks like I won't be starting for another couple weeks. This means I can get a lot of house projects done and also read some books for the fun of it!!!
Here is the computer screen showing that I passed. Yes, I ran around the house screaming and crying. At least I was alone in my rantings :-)
The beautiful sunset the night before I took the NCLEX. My mom and I stayed in Grants Pass with some wonderful friends!! Thanks Martha and Doris for letting us stay with you.
Walking into the testing center. My heart was racing at this point, but when I stepped inside I had a wonderful peace from the Lord. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Nurse Gault!!!!! Isn't it great being a nurse?!!!
Post a Comment