Christopher and I went to Tech school together and have many great memories studying, playing pin pong and playing cribbage to relieve the stress of school. Him and his wife Dawn live about 3 hours away and we haven't visited in a couple years. In that time they have had twins!!! Andrew and Amelia. It was a great visit and it was sad to see them leave. These kiddos are so much fun. Very active and curious :-)
Those girls are very cute! I can't imagine having twins though. Actually I can, since I watch Logan's friend. Let's just say I don't know how they get anything done or go to the store! : )
1 comment:
Those girls are very cute! I can't imagine having twins though. Actually I can, since I watch Logan's friend. Let's just say I don't know how they get anything done or go to the store! : )
Post a Comment