Friday, July 10, 2009

Ladies Get Together

A couple weeks ago, the Married ladies of 2006 all got together for a nice dinner and fellowship. One of us was missing (Rebekah) and was greatly missed. We did however enjoy the birthday dessert made especially for her. Yummy!!! It was nice to catch up with all the girls. So out of the six of us in the group, there are now three babies and one on the way. Miss Natalie
(here in the pink top) gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this past Sunday. Of course I will post pictures of the very precious little Karli Jane.

Michele and Natalie (plus baby D and Karli)

Natalie and Karli

Stacey and baby Sarah (super cute:-)


The only man in our presence. Mr. Logan. He belongs to Rachel B. who I didn't get a picture of. Sorry Rach.

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

I had such a great time that night!! Good food, good fellowship!! We will have to do it again soon once Natalie gets all recovered and gets some sleep. :)