My Dad and Matthew went clamming last weekend. They sure had a fun time!!! This was not my Dad's first time clamming, but this clam in the picture below was the biggest he had ever caught. I called them the mighty clam hunters :-). We sure had some good clam chowder for the next couple days!!!
A couple weeks ago, Matthew and my Dad took an afternoon off work and the three of us went golfing!!! Now I love to golf and have been golfing since I was 12, but I had never gotten a birdie until this day. Let me tell you how it went down. Par three hole. My first shot was off the green about three feet. Hit my ball with my putter hoping it would be close to the hole for a par. What do you know, my 30 foot putt went straight in the hole!!!! I couldn't believe it. I was jumping up and down, trying not to scream. Maybe the LPGA is in my future after all :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment